Directions to the farm via Google Maps:
Custom Driving Directions and farm map.
From River Rd and the Beltway Use this route from DC, Bethesda or Northern Virginia
From Northern VA via White’s Ferry
From Leesburg via White’s Ferry
From Dulles via White’s Ferry
Information about White’s Ferry can be found here: http://canal.mcmullans.org/whites_ferry.htm
From Poolesville – Take Rte 107 (Whites Ferry Rd) towards White’s Ferry. Turn Left on Elmer School Road. Go about a mile to 18200. Turn down the dirt road driveway almost a mile to the Christmas trees.
From Leesburg – Take Rte 15 to White’s Ferry Road (655) to the Maryland side of the river. Take Rte 107 towards Poolesville. At the top of the hill, turn right onto Elmer School Road (about 2 miles after ferry).
Take 28 West and bear left onto Rte 107 following the signs to Whites Ferry
Go through Poolesville and continue approximately 4 miles to a left on Elmer School Road.
From the Beltway near Potomac/Bethesda:
- Take the MD-190 / RIVER RD exit- EXIT 39, go WEST toward POTOMAC.
- Stay on RIVER RD. for about 13 miles. After about 10 or 11 miles, there will be a T-intersection where you need to go left to stay on River Road.
- Turn RIGHT onto PARTNERSHIP RD.
- PARTNERSHIP RD dead ends onto MD-107 after about 4 miles. Go left (west) on 107.
- Go through the town of Poolesville, then keep going about 4 more miles. Turn LEFT onto ELMER SCHOOL RD.
- 18200 Elmer School is about a mile down the road. Turn into the driveway and go about another mile to where we are selling the trees.
To get there via Leesburg - make sure you have about $8 for tolls and the ferry.
From Falls Church/Reston/Herndon
Take I-495 N / CAPITAL BELTWAY to VA-267 W (Dulles Toll Road)
Stay on the toll road and it becomes the "Greenway" toll road to Leesburg.
Stay on the Greenway to the bitter end and take EXIT 1B US-15 N / VA-7 E exit toward FREDERICK MD.
Stay on US-15 BYP N and it will become Rte 15. Once you are clear of the Leesburg development keep a look out for Whites Ferry Road. There is a stop light on this intersection so it should be relatively easy to find.
Turn RIGHT onto VA-655 / WHITES FERRY RD. and drive to the ferry itself. Yes, this is an actual ferry that you will drive your car onto.
On the Maryland side of the river, come off of the ferry and bear left (everyone else will be going left, too) onto Rte 107/Whites Ferry Road.
Stay on Whites Ferry up to the top of the hill, about 2 miles. Turn right onto Elmer School Road.
18200 Elmer School is about a mile down the road. Turn into the driveway and go about another mile to where we are selling the trees.
Lost? Give us a call at 301-842-7075.